وزير المالية: الحكومة تنتقل تدريجيًا للعاصمة الإدارية بدءًا من الشهر الحالى ولمدة 6 أشهر

2021.12.01 09:38 appsaraby وزير المالية: الحكومة تنتقل تدريجيًا للعاصمة الإدارية بدءًا من الشهر الحالى ولمدة 6 أشهر

وزير المالية: الحكومة تنتقل تدريجيًا للعاصمة الإدارية بدءًا من الشهر الحالى ولمدة 6 أشهر submitted by appsaraby to Egypt_News [link] [comments]


2021.12.01 09:38 _rickjames Jack Leach says joke may be on Australia after wet buildup to Ashes

Jack Leach says joke may be on Australia after wet buildup to Ashes submitted by _rickjames to Cricket [link] [comments]


2021.12.01 09:38 NFCAAOfficialRefBot [GAME THREAD] (4-4) Bowling Green @ (3-5) Northern Illinois

Bowling Green Bowling Green @ Northern Illinois Northern Illinois
Game Start Time: 6:30 PM ET (Thursday)
Location: Huskie Stadium, DeKalb, IL
Watch: CBS Sports Network

Team Coach(es) Offense Defense
Bowling Green Bowling Green cuckoomedal Spread 4-3
Northern Illinois Northern Illinois flamefire55 Pistol 4-4
Bowling Green Bowling Green
Total Passing Yards Total Rushing Yards Total Yards Interceptions Lost Fumbles Lost Field Goals Time of Possession Timeouts
0 yards 0 yards 0 yards 0 0 0/0 0:00 3
Northern Illinois Northern Illinois
Total Passing Yards Total Rushing Yards Total Yards Interceptions Lost Fumbles Lost Field Goals Time of Possession Timeouts
0 yards 0 yards 0 yards 0 0 0/0 0:00 3
Clock Quarter Down Ball Location Possession Playclock Deadline
7:00 1 1st & 10 -1 Northern Illinois Northern Illinois 12/02 07:38 AM EST 12/11 07:38 AM EST
Team Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Total
Northern Illinois 0 0 0 0 0
Bowling Green 0 0 0 0 0
Unable to generate play list
Waiting on a response from cuckoomedal to this comment.
Admin: Restart | Edit Bowling Green | Edit Northern Illinois | Rerun play | Pause | Chew | Abandon
submitted by NFCAAOfficialRefBot to FakeCollegeFootball [link] [comments]


2021.12.01 09:38 Pricklydog Relaxing at the beach

Relaxing at the beach submitted by Pricklydog to NoMansSkyTheGame [link] [comments]


2021.12.01 09:38 ShortAlgo $GRTS Waiting for Short signal on GRTS https://t.co/lLJ42RIXDc

$GRTS Waiting for Short signal on GRTS https://t.co/lLJ42RIXDc submitted by ShortAlgo to UltraAlgo [link] [comments]


2021.12.01 09:38 NewsElfForEnterprise Stellantis CEO says EV cost burden is 'beyond the limits' for automakers

Stellantis CEO says EV cost burden is 'beyond the limits' for automakers submitted by NewsElfForEnterprise to News_Automotive [link] [comments]


2021.12.01 09:38 Separate_Draft_7519 That’s all folks!

submitted by Separate_Draft_7519 to MeatCanyon [link] [comments]


2021.12.01 09:38 dachie aight

submitted by dachie to Chang_Gang [link] [comments]


2021.12.01 09:38 Active-Ad-233 Eviction ban

Eviction ban submitted by Active-Ad-233 to FunnyandSad [link] [comments]


2021.12.01 09:38 eec9 Is the Dexter’s Labatory episode dexter vs Santa claws on HBO Max

submitted by eec9 to HBOMAX [link] [comments]


2021.12.01 09:38 indie_empire Can't wait to receive this in the mail 🐻♥️🍑

Can't wait to receive this in the mail 🐻♥️🍑 submitted by indie_empire to exo [link] [comments]


2021.12.01 09:38 ShortAlgo $CNTX Waiting for Short signal on CNTX https://t.co/QohjXYxX4S

$CNTX Waiting for Short signal on CNTX https://t.co/QohjXYxX4S submitted by ShortAlgo to UltraAlgo [link] [comments]


2021.12.01 09:38 Extension_Shame_2272 Can some make a post about all sidemen pick up lines?

Just want a collection of the the pick up lines there have been in sidemen tinder. Just so it gets easier to access every time I want to try something. If anyone knows where I can find all of these please let me know. Or is someone is up to work with me on making a post about this hit me up.
submitted by Extension_Shame_2272 to Sidemen [link] [comments]


2021.12.01 09:38 veevB F2p spellbooks

Is there any good f2p version of spellbooks out there that is usable (maybe not too good but still) cause i have kinda wanted to make the deck and i have one copy of the SR monster and the searcher spell. I have some of the newer URs too like the priestess and the new UR spell too. Would like to get a discussion going on if there is any fun builds for the deck that are semi f2p ish. Would love to know some tech cards i could use and others if all possible.
submitted by veevB to DuelLinks [link] [comments]


2021.12.01 09:38 ShortAlgo $CLNN Waiting for Short signal on CLNN https://t.co/xmLT3YGjfN

$CLNN Waiting for Short signal on CLNN https://t.co/xmLT3YGjfN submitted by ShortAlgo to UltraAlgo [link] [comments]


2021.12.01 09:38 Antyyy LF: Zapdos, Moltres, Weedle + SP excl. FT: Raikou, Caterpie, Nuzleaf, treeko, kecleon + BD excl.

Basically I would like to permanently trade my 2 Raikou legends, since I got 1 from a trade, and would like to trade them for Zapdos and Moltres (NOT a touch trade, permanent trade).
Besides the legends, I am searching for a lot of SP exclusives: Weedle, Sandshrew, Slowpoke, stantler, lugia (if somebody wants to trade it for the Raikou), lotad, sableye, lunatone.
What I have are: caterpie, milotic, togepi, murkrow, treeko, stunky, munchlax, simsala, qwilfish, kecleon, elekid, nuzleaf, bellsprout, machamp.
If somebody wishes to trade for any other Diamond exlusives, just write me, and I can get to catching those for you as well.
submitted by Antyyy to pokemontrades [link] [comments]


2021.12.01 09:38 Puzzled-Protection45 M27 with Topaz denoising

M27 with Topaz denoising submitted by Puzzled-Protection45 to astrophotography [link] [comments]


2021.12.01 09:38 2Botter2Loop When two dictator buddies meet after a long time..

submitted by 2Botter2Loop to RemovedByBotter [link] [comments]


2021.12.01 09:38 Nohan07 Crise sociale en Martinique : le port de Fort-de-France est débloqué

Crise sociale en Martinique : le port de Fort-de-France est débloqué submitted by Nohan07 to martiniqueisland [link] [comments]


2021.12.01 09:38 ShortAlgo $MCRB Waiting for Short signal on MCRB https://t.co/dvS50a9gpw

$MCRB Waiting for Short signal on MCRB https://t.co/dvS50a9gpw submitted by ShortAlgo to UltraAlgo [link] [comments]


2021.12.01 09:38 printovergcc Is it morally wrong or correct to push a button that would with 90% probability make all sentient life happy and satisfied forever and 10% throw all sentient life into deep duffering and why? What % split would it ave to be to make you swing the other way?

submitted by printovergcc to AskReddit [link] [comments]


2021.12.01 09:38 ShortAlgo $CRM Watching closely for a Spike with https://t.co/WBARPaK0Cc on CRM https://t.co/wSxICZMoXS

$CRM Watching closely for a Spike with https://t.co/WBARPaK0Cc on CRM https://t.co/wSxICZMoXS submitted by ShortAlgo to UltraAlgo [link] [comments]


2021.12.01 09:38 futurehistorianjames View on Immigration and the Case for Open Borders

A few years ago, I attended a guest lecture at my community college where a young woman named Lilian Velasquez who migrated here from Guatemala.
Ms. Velasquez came to the United States at 15, her personal reason was because she had been pulled out of school by her mother to work and one day an older boy "tried to make her his girlfriend" (you can tell what I mean). Realizing she was going to die or become a slave, she decided it was best that she come to the United States. So she walked (keyword walked) from Guatemala, through the Mexico, to the United States. Praying to God and asking for help on her journey. Promising to come to the United States and be a productive citizen. Eventually she did and was able to attend school as a nurse where she was determined to help people. If ever I was in a hospital, I would want her as my nurse, because her story shows a grit and determination that I would look for in someone making sure I stay alive.
I tell you all this story because I believe that the solution to our immigration issue is to simply open the border. We need more immigrants in this country. Every generation of migrants has made this country stronger and they come to this country with an even stronger belief in the Constitution and Democracy than we who were born here do. Ms. Velasquez's story is one of grit and determination, a woman who does not ask for a handout but demands to be a part of society and contribute to the American dream. We need more of that in this country, not less.
submitted by futurehistorianjames to Libertarian [link] [comments]


2021.12.01 09:38 adamlhb Install Flutter on WSL2 and run apps directly in WSA or in a physical device using ADB.

Install Flutter on WSL2 and run apps directly in WSA or in a physical device using ADB. submitted by adamlhb to Windows11 [link] [comments]


2021.12.01 09:38 B4ndit231 Final rant

All I want to say is that this game had so much potential from fashion to characters to the story, but Ubishit being Ubishit had to ruin it. The next hero is going to drop in a couple of weeks so I will check her (Genderlock such a great feature) out, but if it's more reused animation and an excuse to sqeeze more money out of this game I will do nothing more than uninstall this game and wait for Ghost of Tsushima to release on PC. That is my final rant.
submitted by B4ndit231 to ForHonorRants [link] [comments]


http://veterok-kafe.ru